Welcome to the new simple redesign of Portland on the Cheap!
Over the next few weeks we will be gradually rolling out our updated POTC topics, so you might not see all of our content. That just means that you’ll have to come back to check us out! Thanks for visiting our web site and please contact us with any money-saving ideas you have for living in Portland on the Cheap.
Local Money Saving Tips
- “The Best and Worst Things to Buy in September” from Dealnews.com
- “Dine on a Budget at Portland’s Finest Restaurants” from PDX Eater
- “17 Winco Shopping Strategies That Will Save You Big Money” from the Oregonian
- “99 Delicious Dishes for $10 and Under: Portland Cheap Eats 2017” from the Oregonian
- “How to Enjoy Classical Music in Portland for a Song” from the Oregonian April 2017
- “Free for all: Favorite no-cost activities in Portland”
- “Portland Staycation: 39 ways to enjoy Portland, Oregon on a budget” from Frugal Living NW
- “The Happy Hour Guide” from Willamette Week
- Culture on the Cheap: the Oregonian’s guide for classical music, theater, dance and visual arts on the cheap…a must read!
Portland in the News
- “How Much You Need To Make To Buy A Portland House” from Patch.com
- “Why Portland Is America’s Best Airport” from Travel and Leisure
- “Sip your way through the Teahouses of Portland, Ore.” from the Washington Post